The reason I started my blog and my profile


新倉山浅間公園(忠霊塔) © 富士吉田市 クリエイティブ・コモンズ・ライセンス(表示4.0 国際)https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/


Hello, I'm Lila.

It is my first post.

At first, I would like to tell you the reason I started my blog and my profile.



What is blogger Lila?


I am a 25-year-old single Japanese woman who likes traveling abroad.

The countries I visited are the United States, France,

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, China, India, Turkey.



I have lived in Japan since I was born.

Currently living in Tokyo.

I am working as a programmer after graduating from college.



Why did I start a blog?


When going overseas traveling there are many things 

that are surprised by cultural differences.

Also, the story in the guide book and the story of

the local people may be different.

Maybe, is there something a little different about Japan's guidebook?

I have a doubt.



Since I thought that it would be good if I could tell the real people

living in Japan how they were alive, I decided to start a blog.



It is also for my English study.

I like traveling abroad but I am not good at English.

I thought it would be fun if I could talk with local people

more and I began studying English.

So, I thought it would be fun if I could learn English while introducing

my favorite Japanese things to my favorite overseas people.



I mainly depend on google translation, so I would appreciate 

pointing out mistakes.


The Japanese version of this article is here.

thank you!!

Comments

  1. All the best for your dreams to come true
    I certainly help you out
    I would like to have a conversation with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment